Are you introducing solving for the unknown addend in your classroom? This packet is for you. It contains a variety of types of practice to reach all your students. Use the sheets you want in the order you want. Based on your students needs chose which pages to use for centers, guided practice, partner practice, independent practice, homework, reteaching or enrichment.
Types of Solving for the Unknown Practice:
• Three Addends
• Spin and Solve
• Cut and Paste
• Number Bonds
• Word Problems
How to Use this Packet:
This is a printable packet that is designed so you can just print it an use it. No pre-cutting, preparing or laminating – just print and go! I have included many pages on each topic. You can choose to use these pages in a variety of ways to keep things fresh and interesting:
• Project them on the board for guided practice.
• Partner Work
• Spin & Solve and Cut & Paste activities make good math centers
• Independent Practice
• Homework – several pages have descriptive examples at the top, these are perfect to assign struggling students for homework. They are also great for the parents that want to help but don’t understand how problems were solved in class.
• Extra practice, reviewing or re-teaching.
What Teachers are Saying:
• This is such a hard concept for my class. I really like how the pages and pictures help the concept develop fully. Thank you - Julie S.
• My kiddos were really struggling with this concept, and this was great practice for them. The pages are cute and kid friendly. Thank you! - Kelli G.
• Great for centers, homework and any extra practice! - Emily H.
• Lots of great activities to choose from in this unit. The activities can be used in small and group lessons. Well thought out activities. - Kim W.
• I love the variety of activities you have provided for my students. - Shelley B.
• Solve for the Unknown Puzzles - Addition and Subtraction within 20
• Solve for the Unknown - Addition & Subtraction within 20
• Add or Subtract? Word Problem Sort Free Sample
• Addition & Subtraction
• Color, Cut & Paste
• Word Problems
• Printable Packs
• Find combinations of numbers that equal 10.
• Solve for the missing number in addition and subtraction number sentences.
• Solve addition and subtraction word problems.
Not Your Mother's Math Class © 2017
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for one classroom teacher.
Electronic distribution for one classroom teacher.
Please purchase additional licenses if you would like to share.