Solve ‘n’ Sort and Solve ‘n’ Sequence Math Activities
I created these math activities to use during math centers. However, they would also work as classwork, homework, or even as assessments. These math activities have 2 parts:
- First, students solve or answer the problems on the work page and cut them out.
- Then, they sort or sequence their answers or responses on an Answer Mat and glue them according to the task indicated.
This 3rd grade set includes...
8 work pages with 9 problems each:
1. Multiplication Facts (3.OA.7)
2. Division Facts (3.OA.7)
3. Rounding (3.NBT.1)
4. Addition (3.NBT.2)
5. Subtraction (3.NBT.2)
6. Multiplying by Multiples of 10 (3.NBT.3)
7. Understanding Fractions (3.NF.1)
8. Equivalent Fractions (3.NF.2)
3 Answer Mats:
1. Least to Greatest
2. Greatest to Least
3. Less Than, Greater Than & Equal to ½
At this time, an answer key is not available. Final answers will vary depending on the mat that is used.
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at email@example.com
Check out all of my 3rd Grade Interactive Math Notebooks, Worksheets, & Activities:
3rd Grade Interactive Math Notebook: NBT and NF
3rd Grade Interactive Math Notebook: OA
3rd Grade Interactive Math Notebook: MD & G
Common Core Math Worksheets (for all 3rd grade standards)
Background and Borders from Lovin’ Lit
Fonts from Rowdy Fonts