Products in this Bundle (13)
showing 1-5 of 13 products
I am so excited to share this Bundle of MYSTERY CHALLENGE activities with you and your students! You will begin each activity with a short video that will challenge your students to solve the case of something missing. They will have to find out who took it, when they took it, and where they put it. To solve the case, students will work to complete 9 different task cards. The task cards are based on first grade standards in both math and language arts. Once they complete a task card, they will receive a clue. After they have all 9 clues, they will be able to solve the mystery. As a fun culmination, there are awards and headbands. This is similar to the who dunnit activities. The halloween activity can now be used for distance learning. I plan to do all of the other soon too. I have added it to google slides the best way I know how. Enjoy the update.
Here is what you will receive in this exciting adventure pack!
- CAN YOU SOLVE THE CASE? Letters to display (4 pages)
- Who, When, and Where Posters 6 pages
- A mp3 video to introduce the case
- Case of the Missing ? Letter (color and b& w)
- Congrats Letter explaining why it went missing
- Posters ( 15 pages)
- 9 Task cards (color and b& w)
- Student Journals 13 pages
- Clues 11 pages
- Student Crowns (b& w)
- Student Awards (color and b& w)
- Answer Key 10 pages
- A wrap up letter of why it went missing.
- Halloween Candy
- Pumpkin Pie
- Missing Turkey
- Missing Elves
- Missing Gingerbread
- Missing Snowman's Nose
- Missing Valentine Bags
- Missing Pot of Gold
- Missing Marshmallow Bunnies
- Missing 100th Day Posters
- Missing Recycling Bags Earth Day
- Missing End of the Year Awards
- Missing End of the Year Popsicles
(If you celebrate the 101st day or 120th, no worries) I am adding that to the bonus file so it won't effect the price)
This product is marked 30% off as I realize you may not be able to cover two activities per holiday.
Some fun ways to connect....