Review two-step equations with this fun and challenging bingo game!
** Please note that this game is also included in my Middle School Math Bingo Bundle
This game includes a variety of two-step equations for students to solve. The questions contain both positive and negative numbers. A few of the equations contain fractions and decimals but all equations have integer answers. Each of the 40 equations contains either multiplication or division and addition or subtraction.
This product includes:
- A sheet listing the 40 equations and their solutions - serves as an answer key and an easy way to ask the questions if playing with the whole class
- The 40 equations on individual cards without the answers - can be used as task cards or for individual/small group bingo games
- 40 unique student bingo cards (10 pages/4 cards per page)
- 4 blank bingo cards (1 page/4 cards)
- Instructions on how to play the game in your class
Bingo games are always a hit as a pre-test review with my students! I'm sure your students will enjoy this fun review, too!
Teach in a 1:1 classroom? Check out my new Interactive Bingo Games for a "no print" option