A great study tool to help students see the different type of equations they will need to know how to solve in the beginning of Algebra 1.
1) one step equations: multiply by the reciprocal or divide (5 problems)
2) one step equations: add or subtract (5 problems)
3) two step equations: add or subtract first then multiply by the reciprocal or divide (10 problems)
4) distributing (5 problems) combine like terms (5 problems)
5) variables on both sides (6 problems)
I found this to be a great review at many times throughout the school year. It is 4 pages total (2 back to back).