Solving equations is one of the most essential algebraic skills students must master. Let them practice this skill with a fun, jeopardy-style whiteboard game! Features of the game include:
- 24 questions over solving equations (one-step, two-step, multi-step, literal equations, and proportions)
- an easy-to-use interface, including a button to display the answer and a "back to board" hyperlink on each slide
- disappearing questions once they have been chosen
- a directions slide that can be modified to your preferences (suggestions included in the notes on this slide)
- fun, colorful graphics to keep students involved and participating
This is a great activity to reinforce the concept of solving equations or to use as a review for state standardized testing. However and whenever you decide to use it, your students will enjoy the change of pace with this game!
If you like this, you may also like:
Interactive Whiteboard Kooshball Game for All Subjects
Thanks and enjoy your new product!