This product is designed to help your students practice solving equations and inequalities. Each worksheet gets a little tougher. You will have a choice of using the activity with or without an answer bank. On the answer bank page, the student will either solve a puzzle or draw a specific picture. There are progress checks along the way that can be used as quizzes or homework. Here’s a detailed description of what you get:
1) A worksheet with one and two-step equations and inequalities using all four operations. Students must know how to deal with positive and negative numbers. Three of the problems are word problems. There is a related activity sheet that is optional.
2) A worksheet with multi-step equations and inequalities using distribution and variables on both sides. There are two word problems. There is an optional activity page.
3) A progress check for the worksheets mentioned above.
A worksheet with even tougher multi-step equations. There are two word problems.
This has a related activity sheet that is optional.
5) A worksheet with multi-step equations using rational and irrational numbers. There are two word problems: one problem uses geometry and the other problem is a consecutive integer problem. There is a related activity sheet that is optional.
6) A progress check for the worksheets mentioned in #4 and #5. This worksheet asks the students to find the mistake and make corrections.
7) Answer keys.
This product covers these standards: (CCSS)HSA-REI.B.3; (TEKS) A.5(A&B)
Check out my Logarithmic Function Resources:
Algebra II Semester Exam with Review
I hope you enjoy my resources. Please follow me. If you have any questions or requests, please comment.