Also included in
- Solving equations is a major topic, so make sure that you have what you need and plenty of it! Here is a variety of equations, inequalities and literal equation problems. This bundle is growing, so buy now and get all new uploads free. You will find notes, worksheets, games and more. This bundle incPrice $12.39Original Price $17.70Save $5.31
This product is designed to help your students practice solving equations and inequalities. Each worksheet gets a little tougher. You will have a choice of using the activity with or without an answer bank. On the answer bank page, the student will either solve a puzzle or draw a specific picture. There are progress checks along the way that can be used as quizzes or homework. Here’s a detailed description of what you get:
1) A worksheet with one and two-step equations and inequalities using all four operations. Students must know how to deal with positive and negative numbers. Three of the problems are word problems. There is a related activity sheet that is optional.
2) A worksheet with multi-step equations and inequalities using distribution and variables on both sides. There are two word problems. There is an optional activity page.
3) A progress check for the worksheets mentioned above.
A worksheet with even tougher multi-step equations. There are two word problems.
This has a related activity sheet that is optional.
5) A worksheet with multi-step equations using rational and irrational numbers. There are two word problems: one problem uses geometry and the other problem is a consecutive integer problem. There is a related activity sheet that is optional.
6) A progress check for the worksheets mentioned in #4 and #5. This worksheet asks the students to find the mistake and make corrections.
7) Answer keys.
This product covers these standards: (CCSS)HSA-REI.B.3; (TEKS) A.5(A&B)
Check out my Logarithmic Function Resources:
Algebra II Semester Exam with Review
I hope you enjoy my resources. Please follow me. If you have any questions or requests, please comment.