Solving Equations and Inequalities Middle School Bundle
Products in this Bundle (10)
showing 1-5 of 10 products
Engage your middle school students with this solving equations and inequalities bundle.
This bundle includes:
- 2 Pyramid Games: Solving, graphing, and verifying one-step and two-step inequalities
- 1 Logic Game: Writing one-step Inequalities
- 2 Growth Mindset Activities: Writing and Solving One-Step Equations (2 Quotes) and one solving two-step equations using distributing activity
- 1 Find the Pattern Activity: Solving one and two-step equations and shade a grid to find a pattern.
- 1 Triangle Maze Activity: Solving one and two-step inequalities
- 1 Color by Number Activities: Solving one-step equations (2 activities)
- 1 Mystery Number Puzzles: Verifying one-step equations and inequalities (2 activities)
- 1 Digital Escape Room using Google Forms: Solving, Verifying, Writing, and Graphing one-step equations and inequalities
All activities have instructions and answer keys.
You may also be interested in...
- Converting Fractions, Decimals, and Percents Google Form Escape Room
- Multiplying and Dividing Decimals and Fractions Google Form Escape Room
- Prime Factorization with Exponents and Notes: Scrambled Answers Activity
- Solving Proportion Word Problems: Review Around Activity
- Converting Fractions/Decimals/Percents with Notes: Worksheet
- Word Problems: Multiplying and Dividing Decimals Scavenger Hunt Activity
- Dividing: Tarsia Puzzle OR Matching Activity
- Multiplying and Dividing Fractions with Notes: Error Analysis
- Multiplying Fractions with Notes: Follow the Path Activity
- Integer Operations with Notes: Mystery Number Puzzles
- Everything Integers!
- Factors VS Multiples: $100,000 Pyramid Game
- Multiplying Decimals: Triangle Mazes Activity
- Translating Verbal to Algebraic Expressions, Equations, and Inequalities with Notes: Matching Activity
- Order of Operations with Positive and Negative Integers: Triangle Mazes Activity
- Multiplying and Dividing Fraction Word Problems: Scrambled Answers Activity
How do I get TpT credit for future purchases?
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you may use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Contact me at email@example.com with any questions!
|Absolute| Algebra ©