Also included in
- Looking to save time, money and sanity? Then this 7th grade math curriculum and activities bundle is for you! This curriculum is aligned to the 7th grade common core standards. Each unit includes: guided notes, assessments/worksheets and activities such as: task cards, stations, mystery pictures, w$250.00$403.00Save $153.00
- Save your time with these solving inequalities guided notes, assessments, and activities. These notes include using solving with rational numbers including integers, distributive property, and graphing inequalities. Also include real-world situations. After, they can practice their with skills wit$16.50$21.00Save $4.50
- Looking for an engaging way to practice 7th grade math concepts? Students will love these mystery puzzles as they practice integer operations, rational number operations, two step equations, solving inequalities and identifying the constant of proportionality. Students will color a grid according$9.50$12.00Save $2.50
- Looking for an engaging activity to practice solving inequalities? Students will love this mystery picture on using either the printables or Google slides as they solve inequalities with integers and the distributive property. This printable and digital versions are perfect for in-class or distance$4.00$6.00Save $2.00
- Free up some time with this expressions equations and inequalities unit bundle. Guided notes, CCSS aligned assessments, and lots of fun activities including word problems activities, mystery pictures, task cards games and activities, and a variety of digital activities using Google. Included in this$68.00$98.50Save $30.50
Looking for an engaging way to practice solving and graphing inequalities? Students will love this beach mystery picture as they solve inequalities with integers and the distributive property. Students will color a grid according to their answer and reveal a mystery picture.
Included in this Activity
- 20 inequalities with integers (14 inequalities to solve and 6 graphs)
- 1 coloring grid
- Separate worksheet to check their work (optional use)
- Answer key
- No prep
- Perfect for a substitute
- Extra credit
- In-class work
Other products that you may be interested in
Remember that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions!
Make Sense of Math