This is your one stop product for entry tickets & exit slips for solving and graphing inequalities! Included with the purchase is 1 entry ticket and 1 exit slip for each of the 9 topics below. For the convenience of printing and distributing there are two on a page; simply print, cut, and distribute!
Topics Covered: (objective listed on each)
1. Evaluating inequalities
2. Writing inequalities
3. Graphing simple inequalities
4. Solving 1-step inequalities; adding or subtracting
5. Solving 1-step inequalities; multiplying or dividing
6. Solving 2-step inequalities
7. Solving inequalities using the distributive property
8. Solving inequalities with variables on one side; graph the solution
10. Solving inequalities with variables on both sides; graph the solution
In my class I love to use entry tickets, exit slips or sometimes both (on different days) as a quick means of formative assessment. They are a great opening or closure to your lesson. Enjoy!