Solving Inequalities Foldable - Interactive Math Notebook Insert
What educators are saying
My students enjoyed this activity and appreciated doing something different for their math journals. I allowed them to come up with their own examples (in groups) and we checked them together.
This was a great visual for this confusing concept. My student needs extra visual helps for things and this is a great one! Thanks
Also included in
- Try some foldables in your interactive math notebook to mix things up. Students will enjoy taking the notes and referring back to them later.Foldables Included:Converting between Percentages, Decimals and Fractions FoldableConverting between Percentages, Decimals and Fractions Foldable (Different)CPrice $29.99Original Price $56.67Save $26.68
- Help your 6th, 7th, 8th, or 9th grade math class practice & review graphing and solving inequalities with this resource bundle! The bulletin board poster will look GREAT on your word wall with your anchor charts. The foldable fits nicely into your interactive math notebook and is a great changPrice $5.99Original Price $7.98Save $1.99
Try this solving inequalities foldable in your interactive math notebook. It's much more fun and engaging than traditional note taking!
- Three Pictures of the completed Inequalities Foldable
- Inequalities Foldable Front/Back
- Inequalities Foldable Inside Left/Inside Right
This foldable is available with a blank background and with a grid for the background.
Also, there are 3 versions: blank, partially completed, and complete.
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.