Also included in
- Looking to add variety to your classroom? These middle school math stations are just what you need for your students to develop a deep understanding of mathematics. Includes stations in the topics of number systems, expressions, equations, functions, ratios, proportional relationships, probability$52.00$93.00Save $41.00
- These 7th grade math stations are just what you need to help your students develop a deep understanding of mathematics. There are at least four stations in each set. The focus of these stations is for students to discover and apply mathematical principles. The students will delve into the mathema$15.20$24.00Save $8.80
- These 7th grade math stations are just what you need to help your students develop a deep understanding of mathematics. There are at least four stations in each set. The focus of these stations is for students to discover and apply mathematical principles. The students will delve into the mathema$26.40$44.00Save $17.60
- Looking to save time, money and sanity? Then this 7th grade math curriculum and activities bundle is for you! This curriculum is aligned to the 7th grade common core standards. Each unit includes: guided notes, assessments/worksheets and activities such as: task cards, stations, mystery pictures, w$172.00$329.75Save $157.75
These inequality math stations are perfect to help your students make sense of solving and graphing inequalities. Students will solve, graph, create, interpret, match, and write inequalities. These inequalities include rational numbers, but do NOT include compound inequalities.
This product includes the following math stations:
- Inequality Situations: Given a situation, students write an inequality to match the situation. Students also write their own situations to mach a given inequality.
- Inequality Practice: 20 inequality practice problems to solve and graph. These include the use of the distributive property.
- Writing Inequalities: Students write inequalities from word problems and make sense of the solution. Students also write their own word problems given an inequality.
- Teacher Time: An error analysis activity. Students correct a given student’s quiz and find the errors in solving and graphing inequalities.
- Letter Writing: Students write a letter to their friend who missed class about everything they learned about graphing inequalities.
- Matching Inequalities: A coloring and matching activity where students match an inequality problem, algebraic solution, written solution and graphed solution.
Each station will take about 15 – 20 minutes to complete. These would also be great to use as homework, group work or assessments. A recording sheet and answer sheet are included.
Other Products you may be Interested in
Remember that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions!
Make Sense of Math