Solving Inequalities Stations Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Looking to add variety to your classroom? These middle school math stations are just what you need for your students to develop a deep understanding of mathematics. Includes stations in the topics of number systems, expressions, equations, functions, ratios, proportional relationships, probabilityPrice $67.00Original Price $98.00Save $31.00
- Looking to save time, money and sanity? Then this 7th grade math curriculum and activities bundle is for you! This curriculum is aligned to the 7th grade common core math standards. Each unit includes: guided notes, assessments/worksheets and activities such as: task cards, stations, mystery picturPrice $250.00Original Price $403.00Save $153.00
- These 7th grade math stations are just what you need to help your students develop a deep understanding of mathematics. There are at least four stations in each set. The focus of these stations is for students to discover and apply mathematical principles. The students will delve into the mathemaPrice $19.00Original Price $24.00Save $5.00
- These 7th grade math stations are just what you need to help your students develop a deep understanding of mathematics. There are at least four stations in each set. The focus of these stations is for students to discover and apply mathematical principles. The students will delve into the mathemaPrice $33.00Original Price $44.00Save $11.00
- Free up some time with this expressions equations and inequalities unit for 7th grade math. Guided notes, CCSS aligned assessments, and lots of fun activities including word problems activities, mystery pictures, task cards games and activities, and a variety of digital activities using Google. InclPrice $68.00Original Price $98.50Save $30.50
- You are going to love these fun 7th grade math activities to supplement your curriculum. Stations, task cards, mystery pictures and more. These activities cover a variety of 7th grade math topics so that you can use them throughout the year. Check Out What's Included***BONUS FILE*** 7th Grade MathPrice $120.00Original Price $162.50Save $42.50
These inequality math stations are perfect to help your students make sense of solving and graphing inequalities. Students will solve, graph, create, interpret, match, and write inequalities. These inequalities include rational numbers, but do NOT include compound inequalities.
This product includes the following math stations:
- s: Given a situation, students write an inequality to match the situation. Students also write their own situations to mach a given inequality.
- : 20 inequality practice problems to solve and graph. These include the use of the distributive property.
- : Students write inequalities from word problems and make sense of the solution. Students also write their own word problems given an inequality.
- : An error analysis activity. Students correct a given student’s quiz and find the errors in solving and graphing inequalities.
- : Students write a letter to their friend who missed class about everything they learned about graphing inequalities.
- : A coloring and matching activity where students match an inequality problem, algebraic solution, written solution and graphed solution.
Each station will take about 15 – 20 minutes to complete. These would also be great to use as homework, group work or assessments. A recording sheet and answer sheet are included.
Great review and works well with stations. Allows me to see what exactly my students were struggling with. Gives you a variety of things to choose from.
Other Products you may be Interested in
▸ Angles and Equations Math Stations
★ FOLLOW ME for more great products to make sense of math!
Remember that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions!
Make Sense of Math