Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.14 MB | 5 pages
In this playlist, students explore standard 8.EE.C.7.A. They will give examples of linear equations in one variable with one solution, no solutions, or infinitely many
solutions. Students will determine whether a linear equation in one variable has one solution, no solutions, or infinitely many solutions. Students also have the option to view instructional videos and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• 6 links to instructional videos or texts
• 1 link to practice quizzes or activities
• Definitions of key terms, such as identity and linear equation
• Visual examples of how to simplify equations
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• A review of key terminology
• Links to additional practice quizzes or activities on certain parts of the standard, such as recognizing equations with no solutions or infinitely many solutions
• Links to video tutorials for students struggling with certain parts of the standard, such as having difficulty determining the number of solutions of an equation