Your students will love this cooperative learning center with an Olympic theme. 18 self-correcting task cards and game board allows them to practice multi-step equations (CCSS 4.OA.A.3).
Materials come in color or black and white options and include instructional materials. Easy prep.
The center includes ...
* Detailed instructions to use the file and center
* 2 Game Boards with Game Directions (Colored and Black & White)
* 2 sets of 18 Task Cards (Colored and Black & White)
* Student Award Ribbons (Gold, Silver, Bronze)
* Student Award Certificates (Black & White)
* Student Recording sheet with Numbers that Match Task Cards
* Teacher Answer Key
* 4 Multiplication Charts (2 Colored and 2 Black & White)
* 2 world maps so that students can visualize where the countries are located
* 1 Colorful Center Sign that gives students directions to use the center
NOTE: This center is a part of a bundle with 4 centers for $6.00. You save $2.00 if you were to purchase all 4 separately. The other centers focus on Reading Numbers, Comparing Fractions, and Comparing Decimals/Converting Fractions. They feature sledding, snowboarding, and speed skating. Also check out my Olympic Ski Racing FREEBIE where students practice multiples and factors to give you a total of 5 Winter Olympic centers.
Click below for the complete bundle.
Olympic Math Centers with Task Cards and Games: CCSS Aligned
CHECK OUT ADDITIONAL RESOURCES BELOW FOR GRADES 3-5. JUST CLICK ON THE LINK.
Winter Math Word Problems, Task Cards and Games
Cinderella, Culture and the Common Core: A Multicultural Fairytale Unit
Cinderella, Culture and the Common Core: A Multicultural Fairytale Unit Black and White Version
Biography Informational Text Research and Project
Vocabulary Aquisition and Synonym Games and Practice (Word of the Day)