Also included in
- This is a bundle of my middle school math digital activities designed in Google Forms. Each activity contains 20-24 problems and are graded automatically! The activities are also editable. You can add questions of your own to each activity or delete any problems you do not want to use. You can als$15.00$18.00Save $3.00
- A combination of more than 90 printable and digital middle school math activities are included in this bundle! Includes a wide variety of resources: fun group activities, Google Drive activities, digital Boom Cards, printable task cards, QR code activities, study guides, assessments, review activiti$203.50$253.00Save $49.50
- Working on solving one-step equations with your algebra students (in-class or with distance learning)? You'll love the variety of printable and digital activities in this bundle to help students learn to use addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division to solve linear equations.This bundle in$13.00$17.00Save $4.00
- A combination of over 100 printable and digital Algebra 1 resources are included in this bundle! Includes a wide variety of resources: fun group activities, Google Drive activities that are graded automatically, printable task cards, self-grading Boom Cards, QR code activities, study guides (great$225.00$296.00Save $71.00
- Skip the copier line and go paperless with this set of digital Algebra 1 activities created in Google Forms™ and Google Slides™! They're easy to edit and can be assigned with just a link. Perfect to use in the classroom or with distance learning.This bundle includes a variety of editable, self-che$47.00$58.50Save $11.50
- WARNING: If you enjoy grading worksheets by hand, look no further! You and your math students may get addicted to these digital, self-grading activities created in Google Forms™. This bundle includes a variety of middle school math topics that are perfect to use in class with students or with dist$36.00$45.00Save $9.00
This editable, self-checking activity is great to use in the classroom or with distance learning! Students solve one-step equations in this fun, digital activity designed in Google Forms. The activity includes 20 one-step equations and will be graded automatically!
Includes one-step equations with addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Answers include positive and negative integers.
This is an editable activity! You can add questions of your own to the activity or delete any equations you do not want to use. You can also change the answer type if desired (short answer, multiple-choice, etc.) or switch the order of the questions.
After you purchase the activity, you will receive a pdf with instructions on how to copy this file to your Google Drive and how to share it with students. You and your students must have a free Google account in order to access the activity. It is currently set up as a Google Quiz with each question worth one point (you can adjust this if desired). You can also adjust when you'd like students to see the results.
This activity can be shared with students through email, Google Classroom, Moodle, etc. Although this activity can be printed from Google Drive, a printed copy of this activity is not included in the download. The download is a PDF instruction sheet with a link to the digital activity.
You may also be interested in:
Copyright © 2018 Kate’s Math Lessons. All rights reserved by author. This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared without purchasing the proper number of licenses. Kate's Math Lessons is an independent company and is not affiliated with or endorsed by Google Inc.