Also included in
- Working on solving one-step equations with your algebra students (in-class or with distance learning)? You'll love the variety of printable and digital activities in this bundle to help students learn to use addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division to solve linear equations.This bundle in$13.50$17.00Save $3.50
- Engage your math students with this bundle of digital activities that can be used in Google Forms or Easel. Each activity contains 20-24 problems and is set up to be graded automatically! The activities are also editable. You can add questions of your own to each activity or delete any problems y$17.50$21.50Save $4.00
- Skip the copier line and go paperless with this set of Algebra 1 digital activities created in Google Forms™ and Google Slides™! Each of the 22 Algebra 1 review and practice activities in this bundle are editable so you can customize them to fit your students’ needs. Your students will love the enga$47.00$60.00Save $13.00
- You and your math students may get addicted to these digital, self-grading activities created in Google Forms™ and Google Sheets™. This bundle includes a variety of middle school math topics that are perfect to use in class with students or with distance learning! What teachers are saying about th$73.80$82.00Save $8.20
- A combination of over 100 printable and digital Algebra 1 resources are included in this bundle! Includes a wide variety of resources: fun group activities, Google Drive activities that are graded automatically, printable task cards, self-grading Boom Cards, QR code activities, study guides (great$225.00$296.00Save $71.00
- A combination of more than 90 printable and digital middle school math activities are included in this bundle! Includes a wide variety of resources: fun group activities, Google Drive activities, digital Boom Cards, printable task cards, QR code activities, study guides, assessments, review activiti$203.50$253.00Save $49.50
Engage your math students (and save time) with this editable, self-checking activity! Students solve one-step equations in this fun, digital activity that can be used in Google Forms or Easel. It's perfect for in the classroom or with distance learning.
- Graded Automatically
- Instant Feedback for Students
- Easy to assign with just a link
Includes 20 one-step equations with addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Answers include positive and negative integers.
This is an editable activity! You can add questions of your own to the activity or delete any equations you do not want to use. You can also change the answer options, shuffle the questions, etc.
What teachers are saying about this activity:
I LOVE that this is self-checking!!!! Love love love and highly recommend!! - Jennifer O.
I LOVE this resource and would highly recommend it to my fellow teachers. It is engaging, beautifully designed and rigorous. - Tanginika E.
How to Use with Google:
After you purchase the activity, you will receive a pdf with instructions on how to copy this file to your Google Drive and how to share it with students. You and your students must have a free Google account in order to access the activity. It is currently set up as a Google Quiz with each question worth one point (you can adjust this if desired). You can also adjust when you'd like students to see the results.
This activity can be shared with students through email, Google Classroom, Moodle, etc. Although this activity can be printed from Google Drive, a printed copy of this activity is not included in the download. The download is a PDF instruction sheet with a link to the digital activity.
How to Use with Easel:
Look for the green "Preview and Assign" button after your purchase. You can make edits before assigning. See link in pdf for step-by-step directions if you're new to using Easel.
You may also be interested in:
Copyright © 2018 Kate’s Math Lessons. All rights reserved by author. This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared without purchasing the proper number of licenses. Kate's Math Lessons is an independent company and is not affiliated with or endorsed by Google Inc.