Also included in
- Your Algebra I students will have fun practicing these finding the pattern activities while simplifying exponents, factoring the GCF, finding quadratic characteristics, finding slope, solving equations, writing equations in standard form from graphs, equations, and tables, and evaluating and simplif$18.40$23.00Save $4.60
- Your middle school students will have fun practicing these finding the pattern activities while graphing and ordering rational numbers, finding the mean, median, mode, and range, finding areas of 2D shapes, solving equations, working with ratios and ratio tables and evaluating and simplifying expres$18.40$23.00Save $4.60
- Engage your students with this Solving Equations and Inequalities bundle.There are 7 activities in this bundle including:2 Error Analysis Activities: Students find the error and then solve the problem correctly.1 Comparison Activity: Students will compare literal and regular equations side-by-side$16.80$21.00Save $4.20
- Engage your middle school students with this solving equations and inequalities bundle.This bundle includes:2 Pyramid Games: Solving, graphing, and verifying one-step and two-step inequalities1 Logic Game: Writing one-step Inequalities2 Growth Mindset Activities: Writing and Solving One-Step Equ$21.80$27.25Save $5.45
- This Algebra I bundle contains 45 resources! From error analysis to game show activities, scavenger hunts, and more your students will stay engaged, interested and motivated all year long. Check out the exactly what's included below. *Note: Not all of these resources are digital. Please check bel$118.18$147.73Save $29.55
- Middle School Math Activities Bundle This middle school bundle contains 43 resources! From digital escape rooms, mazes, game show activities, scavenger hunts, and more your students will stay engaged, interested and motivated all year long. *Note: Not all of these activities are digital. Please c$110.00$137.50Save $27.50
Students will practice 38 problems (2 Activities) solving one- and two-step equations with and without negatives. Then they will shade the correct boxes in the grid to find the pattern. Answer pattern included for student self-checking and easy grading for teachers.
This resource includes:
- Two solving equations find the pattern activities...one with and one without negatives
- Answer sheet for students
- Grids for shading answers
- Answer pattern for self-checking or easy teacher grading
Check out MORE middle school activities below!
Here are some Algebra I activities you may like!
How do I get TpT credit for future purchases?
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you may use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
|Absolute| Algebra ©