Document is a blank template of 2 sets of 6 types of percent questions that are randomly generated at the click of a button. Students quickly record the details of the generated problem and then answer the question. If they answer the question correctly and correctly enter this value rounded to the nearest 0.01, the applet will display a huge "CORRECT!!!" sign.
The 6 types of of questions are:
1) Determining the percent increase.
2) Determining the percent decrease
3) Determining the final price after a percent increase
4) Determining the final price after a percent decrease
5) Determining the initial price before a percent increase
6) Determining the initial price before a percent decrease
The random question generator can be accessed for FREE at the following URL: http://tube.geogebra.org/m/Ygv4qJpD