This activity is a great way to review Solving Proportions targets with your students!
Included in this lesson:
- 30 Solving Proportions TaskCards
(Both numerical and real world proportions)
- Silent Shuffle Student Handout
- Answer Key
How Silent Shuffle Works:
- On each desk around the room, place one of the Solving Proportions taskcards.
- Starting at their desk, students will solve the problem- showing all their work on their activity sheet.
- After they finish the problem, they will then get up & find an empty desk and complete the problem that is there.
- Students will repeat this process till they sit at all 30 desks or time is called
I typically give the person with the most correct answers will A HOMEWORK PASS as a prize!
☆All content is congruently aligned with CCSS for 7th grade mathematics☆