Utilize this as a review activity prior to a quiz or test on solving quadratic equations! This activity contains 7 centers with 5 problems each.
• Group students in 3's or 4's.
• Each student is responsible for writing the problems and work on their own sheet of paper.
• Once the group members agree on an answer, they write it out on the answer sheet provided.
• Have the student pass the papers from station to station when most all groups are finished.
• A small well-behaved class would probably work well by moving themselves around the room instead of the papers, but again, it depends on your class.
• These stations typically take about 6-8 minutes to complete.
• I put a timer on the SmartBoard to keep time for the students as they work through each station.