These cards will help kids with concepts about solving equations related to visual models. Use in stations or centers for matching tasks, sorting, or games. Please see the PREVIEW, which downloads quickly.
• 36 math cards as 9 groups of four cards, one from each of four suits
• 4 wild cards for games
• A recording sheet and answer key
• Brief instruction cards for four games
• A handy folding card storage pocket
• Perfect to use in a math center, by partners or groups
• Great for emphasizing Common Core MP standards
For game instructions for any set of cards, see the FREE Multi-Match Games Guide.
OTHER GRADE 4 MULTI-MATCH CARD SETS
• 4B: Multiplying and Dividing by 10 (FREE)
• 4B: 6-Digit Numbers in Expanded Form
• 4F: Decomposing Fractions
• 4F: Equivalent Fractions on Number Lines
• 4F: Mixed Numbers and Fractions: Thirds
• 4F: Mixed Numbers on the Number Line
• 4F: Equivalent Fractions with Square Models
• 4F: Adding Fractions in Tenths and Hundredths
• 4M: Inches, Feet, and Yards on a Number Line
• 4M: Rectangles with Equal Areas
• 4G: Acute, Right, and Obtuse
GRADE 3 MULTI-MATCH CARD SETS
• 3B: Adding 3-Digit Numbers
• 3B: Multiplying Tens by Ones
• 3F: Fractions on the Number Line (The Top Seller!)
• 3F: Unit Fractions and Fractions Equal to Wholes
• 3F: Equal Fractions: Eighths as Fourths, Halves, and Wholes
• 3M: Counting Squares to Find Area
• 3M: Understanding Area of a Rectangle
• 3M: Understanding Perimeter of a Rectangle
• 3M: Perimeter of Polygons
• 3M: Same Area, Different Perimeter (FREE)
• 3M: Same Perimeter, Different Area
• 3G: Unit Fractions of Shapes
• Multiplication Facts Bundle (8 Sets)
• Multiplication and Division Fact Families Bundle (9 Sets)
•Division Facts Bundle (8 Sets)
RELATED RESOURCES FOR YOUR SCHOOL
• FREE CURRICULUM OVERVIEW: Grades K-5. This overview includes links to related game cards, review packets, goal checklists, and more.
• COMMON CORE MATH STANDARDS POSTER SETS: Grades K-8, Grades K-5, or Grades 4-8. Get one poster per grade level showing all goals organized by cluster.
• MATH PRACTICES POSTERS: Grades K-2, Grades 3-5, Grades 6-8. Get classroom signs for the MP standards, in student-friendly language.
• FREE MATH GOALS LEAFLETS: Grades K-1-2, Grades 3-4-5, Grades 6-7-8. These leaflets show all student-friendly goals. There is one leaflet per grade level.
• MATH CARD GAME BUNDLES: Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, and Grade 8. Get games to use all year. Try a FREE PREVIEW game at each level. Save 40% compared to prices on individual card sets.
• MATH REVIEW BUNDLES: Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, and Grade 8. For each grade level there are 4 parallel review packets that can be used to check progress.
Please FOLLOW this store to be notified of new resources and sales. Thanks for looking!