Solve your students’ pronoun problems once and for all with this interactive handout on the 4 Easy Rules for determining whether to use subject or object pronouns—also known as nominative and objective case pronouns.
This unit includes
• A 6-page interactive handout that explains the 4 easy rules for solving pronoun problems, complete with a list of subject and object pronouns, as well as many examples and practice exercises for students to try as they learn each rule.
• Two more pages of practice sentences that use all of the rules to reinforce automatic recognition of the rules. Students are asked to cite the rule as well as the correct answer to make sure they understand the grammatical reason for their choice.
• Answer keys for all 8 pages of practice
• A suggestion about how you might proceed through the materials.
• A final quiz with extra credit and answer key that tests students on all 4 rules of pronoun case.