Also included in
- Working on using the elimination method to solve systems of linear equations with your algebra students? You'll LOVE the variety of printable and digital activities in this Solving Systems by Elimination Bundle! This bundle includes 2 study guides (students can fill them out by following along wit$22.00$28.50Save $6.50
- Sick of grading worksheets by hand? Go digital with these self-checking Algebra 1 Boom Cards™! This is a bundle of 48 sets of my popular digital math Boom Cards™ which are great for in-class or with distance learning! This bundle includes practice activities for a wide range of Algebra 1 skillsYour$110.00$138.50Save $28.50
- A combination of over 100 printable and digital Algebra 1 resources are included in this bundle! Includes a wide variety of resources: fun group activities, Google Drive activities that are graded automatically, printable task cards, self-grading Boom Cards, QR code activities, study guides (great$225.00$296.00Save $71.00
Help your students practice solving systems of equations by elimination with this fun, NO-PREP, NO-GRADING activity. Your students will love the instant feedback with this set of 20 digital task cards.
**This solving systems by elimination activity is at a more advanced level and students will need to multiply one or both of the equations in order for a variable to cancel. If you're just introducing students to the elimination method and are looking for an easier activity where no multiplication is needed, make sure to check out my Intro to the Elimination Method Boom Cards™.
What others are saying about this Elimination with Multiplication digital activity:
"First time using Boom Cards and it was great! My one class I used this product with can have a tough time staying focused but this activity kept them engaged for the full class period!" - Troy O.
"I LOVE BOOM CARDS! This is such an engaging way to check each student's progress." - Kellian S.
Why you'll love using this Elimination digital activity with your math students:
- Students get instant feedback! Students are shown one question at a time and immediately find out if their answers are correct. If their answer is incorrect, it asks them to try again before starting the next problem.
- They're digital. Easy to assign with just a link - no more waiting in line at the copier. You do have the option to print them if that's what you prefer.
- They're graded automatically. You can quit taking home piles of papers to grade after switching to these self-checking task cards.
- No prep & easy to assign with just a link! Step-by-step directions are included to help you get started with Boom Learning℠. Open the links in the preview for more details and to test a set for free.
- Free Previews. Try the first 4 cards of any deck by clicking on the preview. Make sure to click on full-size preview to get the full effect.
Boom Cards work on just about any device that can access the internet. They're self-checking and you can even track student progress through Boom Learning℠! You can assign Boom Cards (with Google Classroom, Moodle, etc) to individual students, groups of students, or use with a projector for the whole class. Check out the preview to test out the first few cards! Open the full-size preview and hit submit to get instant feedback on your answer.
© Kate's Math Lessons. All rights reserved. This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared without purchasing the proper number of licenses. Licenses are non-transferable.
Additional Info from Boom Learning:
"To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial."