Students will solve systems of equations then color the question number on their christmas trees with their answer. This is an excellent quick check review activity or homework assignment. If they get the wrong answer, they will color the christmas tree's incorrectly.
Reviews the following topics:
1. Solving Linear Systems of Equations by Substitution (2 Variables)
2. Solving Linear Systems of Equation by Elimination (2 Variables)
3. Solving Linear Systems of Equations by Substitution (3 Variables)
4. Solving Linear Systems of Equation by Elimination (3 Variables)
5. Solving Quadratic Systems of Equations by Substitution
6. Solving Quadratic Systems of Equations by Elimination
Answer Key is included with correct work for each problem + the correct christmas tree's picture.
If you are looking for an easier worksheet involving systems of equation, please check out my Solving Systems of Linear Equations Color by Numbers