Also included in
- Systems of Equations (Unit 5) covers solving linear and quadratic systems by graphing, substitution, and elimination. As well as, systems with three variables, inequalities, and systems of inequalities.Included in this resource bundle:• Can You Do Math in the Real World - Systems of Equations and In$15.00$21.50Save $6.50
- This GROWING bundle will include all of my Algebra 2 units!Each unit will include the following:Phase 1: Video Warm-ups, Notes, Practice, Real World Applications, and Homework Phase 2: Quizzes, Study Guides, Objective Clip Charts, and Tests (will be editable and added after all units are complete)Th$160.00$235.00Save $75.00
In this lesson, students learn how to solve systems of equations by SUBSTITUTION. This includes linear to linear, linear to quadratic, and quadratic to quadratic systems (parabolas only, not circles).
• Video Warm-Up: Students preview the lesson by watching a short video on YouTube and then come to class with some prior knowledge. Warm-up handout included to review what students learned from the video.
• Notes: Two pages of guided notes.
• Practice: One page of practice problems is included for in class practice.
• Homework: Two pages and 10 homework problems that are matching, so students can verify their solutions.
• Answer Keys: Completely worked out answer keys are included.
Please look at the preview to find out more information about this resource.
Learn more about Algebra and Beyond's resources:
© Algebra and Beyond 2016
This product is intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.