- Print slides 3 – 12 and tape each problem at a different location in your classroom.
- Starting at any station they chose, students solve the linear system described at that station. Their solution should lead them to the next station where they will be required to solve a new linear system.
- For the sake of clarity, the solution at the top of each station is the solution to the previous problem, not the one listed at the station
- Students can keep track of their progress using the “Tracking Sheet” provided at the end of this document.
- Students can work in partners or by themselves.
- An answer key is provided at the end of this document.