The Solving Trigonometric Equations Scavenger Hunt includes the fifteen posters, and the answer key. The directions have been listed below here in the description.
All trig equations in the scavenger hunt are solutions over one revolution (i.e. over the interval of [0, 2pi) ).
• Print off each of the posters and place them around your classroom.
• I personally arrange them in alphabetical order so that I know I am not placing them in the correct order.
• Students can work individually or in groups.
• I would recommend that you have the students turn in their work at the end.
• Students should pick a poster to start on. You may want to assign each individual/group a letter to start on to make sure that they are all starting on different letters. Having students start at different letters will make sure different individuals/groups are working on different problems to help hold the individuals/groups accountable.
• As students complete the problem from a poster, they should look on a different poster to try and find their answer.
• Once they have found their answer on a different poster, they will continue by solving the problem on that poster, and this process continues until the students get back to the poster where they started.
• Make sure that students are making note of the order that they are completing the problems. This will simplify checking their work and help you assess if they are doing it correctly.
If you have any questions before purchasing, please let me know. It has been a great tool for my classes, and I'm sure it can help your students as well.