Also included in
- This is a bundle of my middle school math digital activities designed in Google Forms. Each activity contains 20-24 problems and are graded automatically! The activities are also editable. You can add questions of your own to each activity or delete any problems you do not want to use. You can als$15.00$18.00Save $3.00
- A combination of more than 90 printable and digital middle school math activities are included in this bundle! Includes a wide variety of resources: fun group activities, Google Drive activities, digital Boom Cards, printable task cards, QR code activities, study guides, assessments, review activiti$203.50$253.00Save $49.50
- Working on solving two-step equations with your math students (in-class or with distance learning)? You'll love the variety of digital and printable activities that come in this bundle! This bundle includes a fun group activity, a set of Boom Cards™ (digital, self-checking task cards), an activity$13.50$17.00Save $3.50
- A combination of over 100 printable and digital Algebra 1 resources are included in this bundle! Includes a wide variety of resources: fun group activities, Google Drive activities that are graded automatically, printable task cards, self-grading Boom Cards, QR code activities, study guides (great$225.00$296.00Save $71.00
- Skip the copier line and go paperless with this set of digital Algebra 1 activities created in Google Forms™ and Google Slides™! They're easy to edit and can be assigned with just a link. Perfect to use in the classroom or with distance learning.This bundle includes a variety of editable, self-che$47.00$58.50Save $11.50
- WARNING: If you enjoy grading worksheets by hand, look no further! You and your math students may get addicted to these digital, self-grading activities created in Google Forms™. This bundle includes a variety of middle school math topics that are perfect to use in class with students or with dist$36.00$45.00Save $9.00
Looking for an easy way to incorporate technology in your math class? This is a fun, digital activity designed in Google Forms™. The activity includes 20 two-step equations and will be graded automatically. It is set up to show students one question at a time and includes equations with combinations of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Answers include positive and negative integers.
This is an editable activity! You can add questions of your own to the activity or delete any equations you do not want to use. You can also change the answer type if desired (short answer, multiple-choice, etc.) or switch the order of the questions.
See the link in the preview for step-by-step directions on how to edit, assign to students, and view their scores. You and your students must have a free Google account in order to access the activity. It is set up as a Google Quiz and will be graded automatically! You can change the settings if you want to adjust the point values, when students can see their grades, and if you would like students to see the correct answers after submitting.
This activity can be shared with students through email, Google Classroom, or with a link. Although this activity can be printed from Google Drive, a printed copy of this activity is not included in the download. The download is a PDF instruction sheet with a link to the digital activity.
You may also be interested in:
Don't forget to leave feedback on TpT purchases! I love hearing from teachers and you'll receive TPT credits that can be used on future purchases.
© 2018 Kate's Math Lessons. All rights reserved. This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared without purchasing the proper number of licenses. Licenses are non-transferable. Kate's Math Lessons is an independent company and is not affiliated with or endorsed by Google Inc.