Looking for ways to teach la, after teaching sol and mi? Save 20% by buying this mega-set, which includes the following three products:
SONGS AND ACTIVITIES TO TEACH LA:
*Singing games to teach la in both a sol-la-sol-mi and sol-mi-la-sol-mi pattern (Bounce High, We are dancing, Icka Backa, Come back home my little chicks, Pizza Pizza)
*Lesson plan for presenting la
*La learning center activities
* “Bounce High” stick notation sheet for use in learning centers
*Strategies for teaching la (physical, visual, and aural)
*Strategies for staff work
*Solfa manipulative visuals, with directions on how to use
*Melodic flashcards (both staff flashcards and stick notation flashcards are included—you can print them out double sided so the stick notation pattern is one side and the corresponding staff pattern is on the other)
*Be a composer worksheet
* “Solfa Street” powerpoint
* Song visuals powerpoint
* SMART board file: Do you see what I see? (used for visually identifying staff patterns--both preparation and practice files included)
* SMART board file: Do you hear what I hear? (used for aurally identifying staff patterns)
* SMART board file: Could it be slsm? (used for visually identifying staff patterns)
* SMART board file: Staff (students write staff patterns)
* Lines and spaces worksheet
* Two sol-la-sol-mi writing worksheets
* Two sol-mi-la-sol-mi writing worksheets
*30 different bingo cards
*A call sheet with all the different patterns
*Suggestions for playing
POISON PATTERNS FOR SOL-MI-LA
*Six poison pattern cards (written both in stick notation with solfa and with noteheads--twelve cards total)
*Directions and suggestions for playing poison
*"Pick your poison pattern" worksheet, which can be used as formative or summative assessment
*Rubric and directions for the worksheet
Download the preview for more information.
*I've notated la with a cursive "l" so as not to be confused with "ta."
*Do not purchase this set if you already have one of the individual products.
You can also buy this product at a discount with my Kindergarten and First Grade Music Mega-Set.
Please rate this product, and follow me for freebies and product updates. You can visit my blog at www.mrsmiraclesmusicroom.com.