This file includes notation for 10 songs and 8 flashcards for teaching the melodic element of so-mi.
* There are two sets of flashcards: one written in stick notation and one with note-heads.
* There are also two sets written on the staff: one in G-do and one in F-do
* The flashcards are designed to be cut in half and laminated for long term use.
* rhythms included in this file are: ta, ti-ti & ta rest
* Songs with game notation (when applicable) include:
-Bee Bee Bumble Bee
-Hey, Hey, Look at Me
-Peas Porridge Hot
If you like this file, please rate it. And please follow my blog for more teaching ideas: