Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
142.85 MB | 30 pages
Needing your students to remember our history for the United States? Check out this GROWING BUNDLE of songs to teach your students about the events in our history. Together Chase Bailey and I are working together to create songs about our history in the United States. Chase Bailey has written and created new lyrics using today's current music like: Hotline Bling by Drake, Hey Ho! by the Lumineers, Classic Man by Jidenna, and there are more to come! It won't be long and your classroom will be filled with students that love to rock out to music while learning about history! In this unit, you will find songs, copies of black and white lyrics for student notebooks, and a PowerPoint that includes all of the lyrics to use during instruction with the music on the slide that I have created. Get ready to be the coolest teacher on the hall! ;)
Here is a list of songs included:
TABLE OF CONTENTS SO FAR....
1. Do You Know Your Rights? (Bill of Rights 1-10)
2. Amendments of Reconstruction (Amendments 13-15)
3. Amendment Process (How the Constitution can be Amendment)
4. Civil Man (Major People in the Civil War: Abraham Lincoln, Robert E. Lee,
Ulysses S. Grant, and Jefferson Davis)
5. These are the Battles (Major Battles of the Civil War: Fort Sumter, Gettysburg,
Atlanta, Sherman's March to the Sea, and Appomattox