- These activity packs were designed to anchor your weekly Spanish songs, so you'll have lyrics, keywords, and activities ready to go. (You can use the regular vertical version, OR the horizontal version that fits neatly into interactive notebooks!).So you know!: I chose a 25% discount for this bundle$51.50$40.00Save $11.50
- Get access to ALL of my resources for interactive notebooks, for beginning Spanish classes! This bundle includes all of my products that would generally be used for Spanish I classes.Get a tour of my personal Spanish 1 INB here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML-hgij0P10Visit my website to get a tou$87.00$75.00Save $12.00
Authentic songs in Spanish are incredibly effective and engaging. This packet was designed to anchor your weekly Spanish songs, so you'll have lyrics, keywords, and activities ready to go. (You can use the regular vertical version, OR the horizontal version that fits neatly into interactive notebooks!)
Please note these are not complete units. Rather, I created the activities to meet the following goals:
- Everything fits on ONE sheet. That's right-- you make one copy, per student, per song.
- Each sheet contains key terms and a cloze activity.
- Each sheet has a least one supplemental activity: listening, reading, search-the-lyrics, writing, or culture.
- EVERYTHING (except two maps) IS EDITABLE. Do you want to highlight different keywords? Re-word a paragraph? Adjust the spacing? No problem! Edit away.
- Answer key is included.
- All the song videos are embedded in a file from YouTube to easily show in class.
- With 28 songs, you can get each one for less than 75¢!
This is a growing bundle! Once you buy the packet, you get access to all the future songs I add! Try out Vivir mi vida for free, to get a feel for my work.
These songs are taken from my popular Authentic Songs for Spanish 1 blog post, where I break everything down into theme and key structures. Or check out my post on how to use authentic songs in Spanish class.
Spanish Songs Included in this Packet:
Bajo el Mismo Sol (Alvaro Soler)
Bamboléo (Gipsy Kings)
Corazón Sin Cara (Prince Royce)
¿Con Quién Se Queda el Perro? (Jesse y Joy)
Cuando Te Veo (ChocQuibTown)
De Colores (Tradicional)
Fronteras (Gaby Moreno)
Hoy es Domingo (Diego Torres)
Internacionales (Bomba Estéreo)
La Bicicleta (Carlos Vives y Shakira)
Latinoamérica (Calle 13)
La Gozadera (Gente de Zona)
Las Mañanitas (Tradicional)
Los Pollitos dicen (Tradicional)
Madre Tierra (Chayanne)
Me Gustas Tú (Luis Fonsi)
No Tengo Dinero (Maffio)
Puebla (Alvaro Soler)
Robarte un Beso (Carlos VIves)
Sofía (Alvarado Soler)
Soy Yo (Bomba estéreo)
Tengo Tu Love (Sie7e)
Te Quiero Ver (Natalia Lafourcade)
Te Mando Flores (Fonseca)
Tiempo de Vals (Chayanne)
Vivir Mi Vida (Marc Antony)
Volví a Nacer (Carlos Vives)
Yo Contigo, Tú Conmigo (Alvaro Soler y Morat)
**Now includes a BONUS Valentine's Lesson based on Querido Tommy and Robarte un beso!!
You also might like: