This 40-page book report add-ons and graphic organizers bundle compliments the traditional book report projects that students have done in the past. Great for classwork, individual work, partner work, small groups, or homework!
• Character Interview Graphic Organizer
• How to make a lapbook book report
• Lapbook Key Vocabulary pocket and cards blackline master
• Lapbook Chapter Summary Pocket and cards where students can briefly summarize events of each chapter as they read and store them in their Summary Pocket!
• Flip Book Review - Book-Style Flap
• Book Review
• Comic Book Conversations Graphic Organizer
• Book Jacket Design
• Compare & Contrast Characters Venn Diagram
• And...Action! Writing Prompt
• Lesson Learned Graphic Organizer
• Beginning/Middle/End Graphic Organizer
• Vibrant Vocabulary Graphic Organizer
• Chapter & Prediction Logs
• Research Matrix Graphic Organizer
• 5 W's Chart Graphic Organizer
• Higher Level Thinking Questions Menu of Choice for Reader's Notebooks (over 25 in all).
Common Core State Standards are included for Grades 2-6.
♥ Like this resource? Share with others by pinning our product on Pinterest so others will find it! Just click on the "Pin It" button on the left side of this page and share with others!
Be sure to FOLLOW US ON PINTEREST MrTechnology
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @ MrEduTechnology
for new products, TpT news, and special $ecret $ales!
Be sure to FOLLOW US ON Instagram @MrTechnologyTpT
♥ Please leave feedback! You'll let others know how you used the product and in the process, you'll earn credit points to save on future products!
♥ Like what you see? Follow my store by clicking on the Green ★ at the top of this page!
My new book from Scholastic Managing the Digital Classroom
Dozens of Awesome Teacher-Tested Ideas That Help You Manage and Make the Most of Every Digital Tool in Your Classroom - Now available! Order Today!
Thank you for shopping and please take a moment to rate this product if you decide to purchase it.
© Copyright MrTechnology, 2014-2016