Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
If you are working on same and different with your Preschool, Kindergarten, Grade 1, Autism or Special Education children, this sort and Classify MEGA BUNDLE is for you! Use these simple sorting games to match outlines, or sort and classify animals! Children need to fine tune their visual discrimination skills to see differences in shape, line, size, color and form. What is your sorting rule? Make a graph to show the group's favorite animal. Can you make a pattern? Tell me about it!
Same and Different: Sort and Classify MEGA BUNDLE | PreK, Kindergarten, Grade 1
Get 7 Sort & Classify Packages all in one BUNDLE!
This package includes 8 outlines in 8 different colors for each products.
Note: These sort and classify cards are available BUNDLED or as single units.
• Use visual discrimination skills to sort the animals by color, shape, size, direction, or other common features.
• Invite the children to play with the material and think of their own sorting rule. Be aware of individual differences.
• Create and extend patterns!
• Make graphs!
Encourage them to “think about their thinking.” Take opportunities to extend the learning.
• Use some of the 8 sorting circles provided.
• Use divided trays from the dollar store.
• Paper plates and hula-hoops make good sorting rings.
• As the children gain skills, add a Venn diagram.
Mathematical concepts and language learning… they all overlap!
A great resource for early learners!
A time saver for:
· Special Education Teachers
· EFL, ESL, ELD, ELL
· Classroom Teachers
You might like one of these Products:
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,
Laurie Fyke @ Primarily Learning
Teach – Play – Learn