Do you teach measurable attributes? Sort It Out is a resource designed to teach students the concepts of sorting, classifying, and graphing by attributes.
As part of the CCSS standards KMD.A1, KMD.A2, and KMD.B3, students need to be able to sort, classify, compare measurable attributes, graph,and explain their sorts. This resource has everything you need to teach these standards.
Add these activities to your daily math routine. Your students will gain concept knowledge and master the standards in no time at all.
What is Included:
- Directions for different games and activities.
- Picture cards for heavy, light, long, short, tall, small, capacity (more/less)
- Shape cards: 8 flat shapes in 2 sizes and 6 colors
- Color Sorting Objects: 12 different objects in 6 different colors.
- Two-way sort: Same objects in 5 different colors
- Categorizing Sort Cards: 11 different categories (12 cards each set) winter, spring, sea animals, land animals, instruments, summer, fall, wheels, clothing, food
- 18 Worksheets to use for assessment and reteaching.
Need More Math Resources?
- All About Shapes
- Roll and Cover Math Games
- Number Practice for Kindergarten
- Number Sleuth for Kindergarten
Be the first to know about new resources, discounts and freebies!
Click the green star ⭐ above to get email notifications about new resources & sales.
Having difficulty with a file?
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Go to your My Purchases page. Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment. You will earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
Copyright © Time 4 Kindergarten.
All rights reserved by author Tiffani Mugurussa.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Not for public display.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.