Reading tags before cleaning clothes
* What does ‘Dry Clean Only’ mean? What will happen if we do not follow those instructions?
* What does ‘Machine Wash, Delicate’ mean? What will happen if we do not follow those instructions?
* Why should we pay attention to the temperature that we wash the clothes in?
* Why should we pay attention to the temperature that we dry the clothes at. What will happen if we do not follow those instructions?
Sorting clothes prior to cleaning
* Sorting by colors (white, light-colored, bright, and dark) Why important?
* Sorting clothes by soil level (example: jeans worn while gardening are not good wash-mates for a lightly soiled blouse).
* Prep (remove belts and ties from clothes, remove things from pockets) Why important?
* Pretreat clothes (Search for stains and treat before wash) The benefit?
What is a laundromat
* What is a laundromat?
* Why might people use a laundromat?
* What are items that one we should bring with us to the laundromat?
* Importance of reading/understanding the directions on the machines
* Knowing how to locate the laundromat attendant
Dressing for the occasion
* Dressing for school or job with a uniform (Importance of following the uniform code)
* Dressing for a formal occasion (What does this mean?)
* Dressing for a semi-formal occasion (What does this mean?)
* Dressing for a casual occasion (What does this mean?)
* Dressing for a physically active occasion (What does this mean)
* Importance of matching the occasion to the proper type of clothing
Dale Loggins has taught diverse learners for more than a dozen years. To facilitate learning, he has had the time-consuming task of creating and teaching the curriculum. TIME IS MONEY! Spend a little money to regain a LOT OF YOUR TIME. Most importantly, present lessons that foster inquiry (with prompts), equity (with varied questions), and the acquisition of critical life skills!
Buy Once - Use Forever