These Furniture Picture Cards and Kitchen Appliance Cards can be used for the Following Activities:
• Vocabulary Development
• Receptive Speech
• Sorting and Categorizing
• Same or Different and Matching Game
A variety of house furniture is included for the following basic categories:
Bathroom: bathroom sinks, toilet, bathtub, mirror, cabinet
Bedrooms: dresser or wardrobe, single bed, double bed, bunk beds, bookshelf
Dining Room: China cabinet or hutch, four dining room chairs, table (with and without tablecloths)
Kitchen: kitchen sink, refrigerator, stove
Living Room : red chair, green chair, blue couch, end table, coffee table, a lamp, plant, entertainment center
Note: Some furniture items are interchangeable; and can be used in different rooms. For example, some of the tables or lamps could be used in the bedrooms as well as the living room.
Additional Information :
• Data sheets are provided to track students’ expressive/receptive identification of pictures.
• A rubric is included when cards are used for sorting into categories for a work sample. Take photos for additional documentation.
• These activities can be used with Preschool and Kindergarten students and those with special learning needs (Students with Autism, English Language Learners, and Speech/Language Students).
• Activity meets Common Core State Standards for Kindergarten
CCSS.Math.Content.K.MD.B.3 Classify objects into given categories; count the numbers of objects in each category and sort the categories by count.
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notification when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones! Have a wonderful celebration of fall!