Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.39 MB | 1 pages
• This KIDSPIRATION 3 file will help students understand the importance of recycling, sorting, and counting to twenty.
• To do so, students will read the directions (or use Kidspiration’s text to voice feature) in order to sort the correct items to be recycled and thrown away.
• Your students will have a great time sorting items from the cafeteria table, or even the dining room table as click and drag items from the table to the correct bin.
• This lesson was used for both kindergarten and first grade lessons in my school as we are becoming a Green School. This lesson teaches students how to sort without the mess of going through actual trash!
• Feel free to use this as a whole lab lesson, in print form, or as a center!
• If you don't have Kidspiration 3 you are missing out. The attached PowerPoint has a link to the website where you can get a free trial license. You will love the ability of the program to read all of the text to your students.
• Please don’t forget to visit my store http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Stevetech and see the other products that I have for sale. Each product has been used and modified to meet my students’ needs. Additionally, each product has several differentiated strategies embedded in each lesson to further help each of the students in my class. I am sure you will find these strategies helpful as well. Please leave your rating on this project as well as feedback on how it was used in your classroom. I plan on using this information to guide future TPT artifacts.
o This particular lesson has:
Text to voice features
A variety of objects to sort from (all of which are recognizable to students)
Numbers to choose from in numerical order (similar to a number line)