Products in this Bundle (2)
This packet contains sorting activities for many language concepts, phonology goals, and articulation goals. It is a hands-on, engaging activity to make your students really THINK. Sorting is also a great way to scaffold a new concepts and provide built-in supports. This resource is extremely versatile and is perfect for 1:1, mixed groups, and home carryover.
⇨Already own part of this bundle?
Purchase the bundle today and TpT's customer service will refund you any portion you already own!! The only catch is you have to have purchased that portion within the last year- so don't wait!
○ "My students loved this activity, thank you!"
○ "LOVE THIS!! So easy to prep, keeps little hands busy, and covers lots of goals."
○ "Great for mixed groups! Love the variety and makes planning so much easier!"
○ "I can use the same sheets for my language students as well. Makes planning so easy!"
○ Sorting Speech & Phonology PRINTABLE resource
○ Sorting Language & Basic Concepts PRINTABLE resource
○ One S Blend sorting freebie- otherwise only available to newsletter subscribers!
○ print and go!
○ have scissors available
○ use glue/tape to attach the pictures on the page OR don't attach and reuse
● Pin the Tail Sound (for final consonant deletion)
○ Push the green star! Follow my store to see new resources up to 50% off!
○ TpT Credits: Review purchased products to get credits toward your next purchase
○ If you have a question or issue, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a Question in my store. It is important to me that you are happy with your purchases!
● VIP Emails : Get access to my freebie library, exclusive deals, and therapy tips!
● Instagram : I’m here most often – therapy ideas, Q&A’s, and daily life
● Blog : helpful ideas and reviews for your therapy room
This resource is copyrighted by Lindsey Hockel, MS, CCC-SLP, owner of ©Speechy Things™ . Purchase of this item is intended for use by a single customer and is not to be shared with other professionals. If someone is interested in this resource, please direct them to my store. You are, however, welcome and encouraged to send pages home with students as needed. Thank you for your support and understanding!