This packet contains sorting activities for many language concepts, phonology goals, and articulation goals. It is a hands-on, engaging activity to make your students really THINK. Sorting is also a great way to scaffold a new concept and provide built-in supports. This resource is extremely versatile and is perfect for 1:1, mixed groups, and home carryover.
○ "My students loved this activity, thank you!"
○ "LOVE THIS!! So easy to prep, keeps little hands busy, and covers lots of goals."
○ "Great for mixed groups! Love the variety and makes planning so much easier!"
○ "I can use the same sheets for my language students as well. Makes planning so easy!"
○ Each target page has a color and black & white version.
○ For a closer look at what is included in each packet- please look at their individual listings. The basic overview is that you can target just about any speech, language, and phonology goal with this packet!
○ print and go!
○ have scissors available
○ use glue/tape to attach the pictures on the page OR don't attach and reuse
● Pin the Tail Sound(for final consonant deletion)
○ Push the green star! Follow my store to see new resources always 50% off for 24 hrs
○ TpT Credits: Review purchased products to get credits toward your next purchase
○ If you have a question or issue, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a Question in my store. It is important to me that you are happy with your purchases!
● Newsletter : freebie with sign up!
● Instagram : I’m here most often – therapy ideas, Q&A’s, and daily life
● Blog : helpful ideas and reviews for your therapy room
This resource is copyrighted by Lindsey Hockel, MS, CCC-SLP, owner of ©Speechy Things™ . Purchase of this item is intended for use by a single customer and is not to be shared with other professionals. If someone is interested in this resource, please direct them to my store. You are, however, welcome and encouraged to send pages home with students as needed. Thank you for your support and understanding!