Also included in
- This packet contains sorting activities for many language concepts, phonology goals, and articulation goals. It is a hands-on, engaging activity to make your students really THINK. Sorting is also a great way to scaffold a new concepts and provide built-in supports. This resource is extremely versat$6.50$8.00Save $1.50
This packet contains two main types of sorting activities: single phoneme activities where they sort by language concept, and phonological awareness activities where they sort by phoneme or phonological process. It is a hands-on, engaging activity to make your students really THINK. Sorting is such a great way to scaffold a new concept and provide built-in supports. This resource is extremely versatile and is perfect for 1:1, mixed groups, and home carryover.
○ "Love the idea of categorizing while working on articulation!"
○ "This is a great and creative resource to use with my students working on articulation!"
○ "I am thinking that it would work perfectly with speech notebooks, or a fun homework page."
○ Each target page has a color and black & white version.
○ Final Consonant Deletion Page: tail sound/ no tail sound (minimal pairs)
○ Voicing Sorting Page: voice on/voice off
○ Syllable Sorting Page: 2 syllables/3 syllables
○ S Blend Sorting Page: actions/things
○ CVC Word Sorting Page: animals/things
○ P Word Sorting Page: food/animals
○ B Word Sorting Page: nice things/yucky things
○ T Word Sorting Page: in your house/ at the zoo
○ D Word Sorting Page: things at a baseball game/ things at a birthday party
○ K Words Sorting Page: sweet/ not sweet
○ G Words Sorting Page: animals/things
○ F Words Sorting Page: inside/outside
○ V Words Sorting Page: things you can touch/ things you can't touch
○ S Words Sorting Page: loud/quiet
○ T vs K Words Sorting Page
○ D vs G Words Sorting Page
○ F vs P Words Sorting Page
○ V vs B Words Sorting Page
○ R vs W Words Sorting Page
○ L vs W Words Sorting Page
○ L vs Y Words Sorting Page
○ TH vs F Words Sorting Page
○ S vs SH Words Sorting Page
○ S Blends vs F Words Sorting Page
○ print and go!
○ have scissors available
○ use glue/tape to attach the pictures on the page OR don't attach and reuse
● Pin the Tail Sound(for final consonant deletion)
○ Push the green star! Follow my store to see new resources up to 50% off!
○ TpT Credits: Review purchased products to get credits toward your next purchase
○ If you have a question or issue, you can email me at email@example.com or leave a Question in my store. It is important to me that you are happy with your purchases!
● VIP Emails : Get access to my freebie library, exclusive deals, and therapy tips!
● Instagram : I’m here most often – therapy ideas, Q&A’s, and daily life
● Blog : helpful ideas and reviews for your therapy room
This resource is copyrighted by Lindsey Hockel, MS, CCC-SLP, owner of ©Speechy Things™ . Purchase of this item is intended for use by a single customer and is not to be shared with other professionals. If someone is interested in this resource, please direct them to my store. You are, however, welcome and encouraged to send pages home with students as needed. Thank you for your support and understanding!