This EASY-to-assemble Sorting by Color activity book will provide your students with hands-on practice by sorting colors with familiar objects. There are 11 pages of color sorting task cards (pink, yellow, red, green, purple, gray, orange, blue, white, black, and brown) with 12 matching picture/word cards per color! Each task card holds 3 picture/word cards, so you can change them to provide a variety of matching opportunities.
Our activity books are EASY to prepare for your classroom and provide many years of teaching use! The activity book can be assembled in about 15 minutes once it has been printed and laminated. Any questions, just ask!
1. Print on white card stock paper.
2. Cut out picture/word cards and trim task card along black border.
3. Laminate and place velcro (dots or strips) in the areas indicated.
4. Punch 2 single holes in the top of each task card in the areas indicated.
5. Attach with 2 one inch binder rings (looseleaf rings).
READY TO USE AND ENJOY!
PLEASE FOLLOW MY STORE BY CLICKING ON "Autism Educators" and then click on the star to "follow". You will be notified of upcoming sales, promotions, or listing of new products.
A PORTION OF THE PROCEEDS FROM THE SALE OF THIS ITEM ARE DONATED TO AUTISM AWARENESS AND RESEARCH.
For more FREE activities Go to AutismEducators.com