Also included in
- Make some noise in your classroom for this fun HANDS-ON Sound Energy Unit! Save time and integrate science, technology, engineering, art, and math with these sound activities! Your students are sure to stay engaged! Student Learning Targets: Students will summarize the parts of the body that move to$8.50$14.50Save $6.00
- Want to take your science content to the next level? Clear language helps students comprehend complex concepts. The best part is your students won't realize that you're integrating reading with science on purpose! Now you can with these science reading comprehension passages and questions. This bund$28.99$52.00Save $23.01
Make the perfect pitch with these sound energy activities! These worksheets will not only help your young scientist learn about sound waves and vibrations, but they will also master Common Core Reading Informational Standards! This is great for distance learning!
Save BIG when you purchase the
- Reading passage
- Google Forms
- 4 ELA comprehension questions
- 1 science activity
- Answer key
- Students will summarize the relationship between sound and objects of the body that vibrate such as the eardrums and vocal cords.
- Students will illustrate how sound is produced by vibrating objects and columns of air.
- RI.2.1 Students will ask and answer questions to demonstrate an understanding of key details in a text.
- RI.2.3 Students will describe the connection between a series of scientific ideas.
- RI.2.5 Students will use various text features.
- RI.2.6 Students will identify the main purpose of the text.
- Getting Vocal - Students will learn how people create sounds, where to locate the larynx, and understand why people sound unique.
- Hearing Sound - Students will read about the steps of how people hear and understand what devices help people hear better.
- Pitch Perfect - Students will read about how high pitch and low pitch sound waves move at different speeds and are different sizes. These differences create uniqueness in sound.
- Good Vibrations - Students will read about how sound is produced, how to change pitch, and looking at vibrations through various states of matter.
- Wondrous Waves - Students will read about how sound travels through the different states of matter and how the different states of matter affect the pitch of the sound.
It pays to follow Simply STEAM! All resources are discounted at 50% off for the first 24 hours of its life! Click the star to learn when new resources are added!