Products in this Bundle (3)
Make some noise in your classroom for this fun HANDS-ON Sound Energy Unit! Save time and integrate science, technology, engineering, art, and math with these sound activities! Your students are sure to stay engaged!
- Students will summarize the parts of the body that move to speak.
- Students will summarize the parts of the body that move to hear.
- Students will illustrate how sound travels.
- Students will illustrate how pitch changes.
- Students will illustrate how volume changes.
- Students will make connections in scientific articles.
- Students will use text features.
- Students will identify the author's main purpose.
- 5 reading passages with comprehension questions
- 5 sound vocabulary activities
- 4 STEM Challenges with response pages
*Please click on the links to take a closer look at each resource in this bundle.
You may also like:
It pays to follow Simply STEAM! All resources are discounted at 50% off for the first 24 hours of them being posted. Click the STAR above to be notified when new resources are added!