Students will identify the first sound and use a dry erase marker or letter manipulatives to correctly assign a letter to that sound.
This product is part of a larger phonics kit. Check it out HERE
It includes 21 pages of colour images (42 images total).
- Kindergarten and Grade 1 Word Work Centers
- Words Their Way Beginning Consonant Stage
- Students who can identify the "beginning sound" in Sound Skills screeners and are ready to begin early writing.
- Alphabet and Phonics Centers
- Substitute beginning sounds (letters) to create rhyming words!
Support Early Reading and Writing
* Sound-Letter Correspondence - Final Letter - Word Work Center
* CVC Words (middle vowel)
* Sound-Letter Correspondence - Middle Short Vowel - Word Work Center
* Sound-Letter Correspondence - Digraphs and Blends - Word Work Center
* Spelling and Phonics - Long Vowel - Word Work Center
* Grade 1 Dolch Sight Word Frog Hop Board Game
* Alphabet Word Wall/Centers Cards
Remember to leave feedback in order to earn TPT points. Use these points for discounts on future purchases!