Students will identify digraphs and blends and use a dry erase marker or letter manipulatives to correctly assign a letter to those sounds.
It includes 23 pages of colour images (46 images total).
*edit* January 29, 2017 - This file also includes a 6-page PDF with 8 images per page due to customer request.
This product is part of a larger phonics kit. Check it out HERE
- Word Work Centers
- Words Their Way Digraphs and Blends Stage
- Students who can separate blended sounds in Sound Skills screeners and are ready to begin early writing.
- Alphabet and Phonics Centers
Help your students working at this stage with the following additional resources:
* Beginning Digraphs Word Wall Cards
* Ending Digraphs and Trigraphs Word Wall Cards
Support Early Reading and Writing
* Sound-Letter Correspondence - Beginning Letter - Word Work Center
* Sound-Letter Correspondence - Final Letter - Word Work Center
* Sound-Letter Correspondence - Middle Short Vowel - Word Work Center
* CVC Words (middle vowel)
* Spelling and Phonics - Long Vowel - Word Work Center
* Grade 1 Dolch Sight Word Frog Hop Board Game
* Alphabet Word Wall/Centers Cards
Remember to leave feedback in order to earn TPT points. Use these points for discounts on future purchases!