This is part of my Sound Integrated Language Arts BUNDLE
as seen in the preview.
Students enjoy using this text feature organizer as a scavenger hunt. Two versions included: One appropriate for most non-fiction books on sound and another that complements Sound by Science A-Z.
Text features included
• Table of contents
• Text box
• Bold text
• Diagram and labels
Vocabulary for the matching quiz and foldable
• Vocal cords
• Ear drums
1. Main Idea and details foldable complementing SOUND by Science A-Z (Great for a Jig-Saw activity)
2. Student essay response using text evidence.
3. Vocabulary foldables and matching quiz for book
These are available in the bundle:
- Sound Integrated Language Arts BUNDLE
Or find the parts separately here:
- Sound Essential Questions and Unit Folder
- Sound Non-Fiction Text Features, Vocabulary and Quiz
- Sound Writing Prompts, Graphic Organizers and Supports
- Silence Quotes; Writing Prompts, Graphic Organizers and Supports
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Ink-N-Little-Things http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Teaching-Super-Power http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Krista-Wallden
Thank you for visiting Creative Core Integrations by Kim Shelley