Hope this "sounds" good to you! This sound unit was created to help me enhance my FOSS science sound kit. I wanted to add writing, STEM, and vocabulary activities, as well as consolidate some of the lessons into stations. This unit includes:
- STEM activity where students engineer a communication tool
-Model, math, modification, and reflection sheet
-vocabulary Science Notebook activity
-OScope Ipad lesson
-echolocation writing activity
-sound discrimination lesson and stations sheet
-vibration stations tuning fork stations and stethoscope station sheet
-diagram of the ear worksheet and answer key
-computer connections sheet, and site link
-Let's form a band activity
-Slinky station and activity sheet
-sound discrimination activity and sheet
-sounds I like and don't like opinion writing activity
-sites and links to activities
I hear you if you think that we can always do more for our kids to help support vocabulary and writing, as well as engineering fun!
This unit has been updated as of 2/19/15 with a lapbook, lesson road map, book links, vocabulary cards, qr code links, and more!
Check out my blog for pictures of my class in action...
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
• Click it. Give a quick rating & leave a short comment for the product.
• Your feedback will give you credits to use on future TPT purchases.
• If there is a small mistake on an item, or you have suggestions/constructive criticism, please let me know under the Q and A section before leaving negative feedback! Please give me a chance to fix it and improve my product. Thanks!
☺Follow me & receive updates about my products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo.
• Click it to become a follower.
• Voila! You will now receive email updates about new products in my store.
• My new products are 20% off the first 48 hours after going on TPT…following me will save you money
The Science School Yard can help you make science simple with: task cards, stations, FOSS supplementals and review, STEM, NGSS and more!
Check out my instagram at: scienceschoolyard or on twitter @k5science gal and my blog at:The Science School Yard