Products in this Bundle (2)
Grab this bundle with my full sound wall set and mini portable sound walls!
SOUND WALL SET:
Convert your word wall to a sound wall with this resource that includes everything you need! Reading research has confirmed that explicitly teaching the phonemes leads to good readers and spellers. Organizing words in a way that makes sense and builds students' phonemic awareness with a word wall.
This set includes 44 phoneme cards, phoneme labels, voiced labels, consonant and vowel labels, and mouth formation cards for vowels and consonants. There are 4 phoneme cards per page, each with the letter(s), picture, and spelling patterns.
Included in this Sound Wall Set:
- 44 sound cards with letter(s), picture, and spelling patterns:
- pig, ball, turtle, dog, kite, goat, monkey, nose, king, fish, volcano, thumb, father, sun, zebra, sheep, treasure, hat, chair, jellyfish, whale, watermelon, yo-yo, leaf, rabbit, cake, apple, bee, bed, bike, igloo, boat, octopus, glue, up, cube, book, claw, boy, cow, her, car, corn, banana
- 6 phoneme group labels:
- stops, fricatives, affricates, glides, liquids, nasals
- 19 mouth formation pictures for consonants and vowels
- Consonant and Vowel Valley labels
- voiced labels
MINI PORTABLE SOUND WALL:
This is a mini version of a sound wall for students to use as their personal reference. You can use these in a writing folder, set up as a file folder resource, or simply laminate to keep on hand as a reference sheet. You can read more about how to set up and use sound walls here.
There are 2 pages (consonants and vowels) in 4 versions: color images with keywords, color images without keywords, black and white images with keywords, black and white images without keywords.
Included in this Mini Portable Sound Wall Set:
- All 44 sound cards with letter(s), picture, and spelling patterns in color or black and white on 2 pages:
- Consonants page: pig, ball, turtle, dog, kite, goat, monkey, nose, king, fish, volcano, thumb, father, sun, zebra, sheep, treasure, hat, chair, jellyfish, whale, watermelon, yo-yo, leaf, rabbit
- Vowel Valley page: cake, apple, bee, bed, bike, igloo, boat, octopus, glue, up, cube, book, claw, boy, cow, her, car, corn, banana
- Consonant phoneme groups labeled
- Example words showing the different ways to spell each phoneme
- Option to have no example words
- Mouth formation labels on select vowel sounds
- Color and black and white versions
Copyright ©️ 2020 Thrive Educational Services, LLC
Purchasing this resource grants permission for use by one teacher in his/her classroom. Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this resource with others.
Thank you so much for choosing my products for your classroom and homeschooling needs!
Delilah Orpi, MsEd.
Thrive Educational Services, LLC